Over the past few years, certain companies have started giving away free survival supplies. If you’re skeptical, I don’t blame you. Technically, they’re not 100% free. Usually, you have to pay a few dollars to cover shipping and handling. But other than that, they really are free.
So why would anyone give away free survival items? Because they’re trying to generate leads. They figure that if you order one item from them, you’re far more likely to order another item from them.
Oftentimes, they’ll try to sell you a survival book or course in addition to the free item. However, you don’t have to buy anything if you don’t want to, and you can opt out of their mailing lists at any time.
Anyway, I scoured the Internet and found dozens of free offers from various survival companies such as Ape Survival, Survival Frog, and Survival Life, and listed them on this page. For your convenience, I organized the products by category and included brief descriptions.
Full disclosure: I do get a commission if you order one of the items below, but the cost is the same to you either way. Now on to the list…
Books and DVDs
• Alive After Crisis – Not sure how to survive a major crisis? Grab this survival guide while it’s still free. It will teach you everything you need to know.
*NEW!* • Alone And Unafraid – The patriot defense survival guide from former CIA officer Jason Hanson.
• Behind The Shadow – Discover who Really holds power in America and what you can do about it.
*NEW!* • Build Your Own Doomsday Retreat – Hard-won secrets on how to build a retreat dirt-cheap.
• Deadly Stiletto Knife Tactics – Learn secret knife-fighting tactics from a CIA officer.
• Escape Bag Blueprint – The patriot defense survival guide from former CIA officer Jason Hanson.
• GOATS System – This DVD shows you the “GOATS” (Gear, Organization and Transport System.)
*NEW!* • How To Build A Covert Off-The-Grid Safe House – Far away from the prying eyes of the government.
*NEW!* • Spy Secrets Book – CIA officer reveals secrets that could save your life.
*NEW!* • Evalast Fire Clip – The ultimate EDC fire starter that fits on your keychain.
• EverStryke Match – A waterproof Ferro rod lighter that is good for up to 15,000 strikes.
• Everystryke Pro – A mini lighter that works even if it’s completely submerged in water.
• Fire Striker – A 4-in-1 tool with a magnesium fire starter, a saw, a compass, and an emergency whistle.
• FireKable – A durable paracord bracelet with a built-in Ferro rod and striker.
• Optic Fire Starter – A credit card sized magnifying glass that works as a fire starter.
Firearm Accessories and Info
*NEW!* • 1911 Close Quarter Combat Techniques – CIA officer teaches you how to use “America’s Pistol.”
• AR 308 DVD – How to legally build your own untraceable AR-1o style semi-automatic “sniper rifle.”
*NEW!* • AR Pistol Home Defense DVD – Covert ops secrets for protecting yourself and your home with the AR pistol.
• Bug Out Bag Guns – A former CIA officer explains what guns and gear you need to survive the harshest environments.
*NEW!* • Build Your Own Silencer – How to legally build your own military-grade and SHTF silencers.
• CLP Gun Oil – This synthetic gun oil has been approved for use by the U.S. Army.
• Firearms Survival Guide – Learn how to protect your gun rights an gain your ammo independence no matter what the gun grabbers try to do.
*NEW!* • Ghost 1911 DVD – How to legally build your own .45 ACP “Ghost 1911” handgun.
• Ghost Glock – This DVD teaches you how to legally build a Glock 9mm handgun in less than an hour.
*NEW!* • Gun Cleaning Kit – Seven-piece kit. Great for hard-to-reach areas.
• Gun Magnet – Attach this magnet to the underside of a desk or table. It will hold your gun in place, and then you can quickly grab your gun if there’s an intruder.
*NEW!* • Legally Hiding Your Guns From The Government – Make sure the law is on your side before the gun-grabbers come after you.
• Pistol Bag – A black tactical bag with a strong handle, adjustable strap, metal zippers, a side bag, and tons of storage space.
*NEW!* • Red Dot Sight – Become the king of the shooting range. You won’t be able to miss!
• Underground 10/22 System – How to legally build your own untraceable 10/22 “Survival Rifle”.
• Underground AR-15 – How to legally build your own AR-15 “Ghost Gun.”
• 6-in-1-Tactical Knife – This heavy-duty knife includes a bottle opener, LED light, fire starter, seatbelt cutter, glass breaker, and more.
• Carabiner Knife – Replace your ordinary carabiner with one that includes a knife, a screwdriver, a bottle opener, and more.
• EDC Coin Knife – It looks like a keychain accessory but it unfolds into a sharp knife.
*NEW!* • Evatac Rescue Knife – Heavy-duty knife with an ultra-sharp drop point blade.
• Midnight Stiletto – A high-quality knife with a belt clip and non-slip grip.
• Money Clip Knife – This is the most discreet way to carry a knife. It has a chrome finish, a folding blade, and a razor-sharp edge.
*NEW!* • Neck Knife – Razor sharp knife that comes with a blade cover.
• Panga Machete – A 23″ heavy-duty machete with a stainless steel blade. Great for chopping through brush or self-defense.
*NEW!* • Backpack Electricity – Charge your devices anytime and anywhere.
• Ghost Vapor Flashlight – A bright, high-quality tactical flashlight.
• HyBeam Tactical Flashlight – The original HyBeam mini flashlight that can also be used as a weapon.
*NEW!* • Military Torch Flashlight – Known as the brightest compact flashlight in the world.
• Q5 TACLITE – A small, heavy-duty flashlight with aircraft-grade aluminum construction and adjustable zoom up to 1100 feet.
*NEW!* • Solar Air Lantern – Charges during the day, lights your camp at night, and it barely takes any space.
*NEW!* • American Flag Face Cover – Show your patriotism while wearing a face mask.
*NEW!* • American Woods Face Shield – Perfect for hunting, fishing, or survival.
• BlackOps TacWatch – Military-style “smart watch” works in extreme weather conditions.
• Blackout Brass Knuckles – You won’t lose a fight wearing these bad boys.
• Bullet Bottle Opener – This is exactly what it sounds like: a bottle opener in the shape of a big bullet. If you like guns and drink bottled beer, this is a must-have.
*NEW!* • Emergency Back Pack – Small enough to fit in your hand, but expands to hold all sorts of gear. Plus, it’s waterproof!
*NEW!* • EvaTac Tactical Backpack – A heavy-duty tactical backpack with compartments for everything you need.
• Emergency Sleeping Bag – This tiny bag can keep you warm when it’s freezing outside.
• First Aid Kit – Includes basic first aid supplies like bandages, scissors, alcohol wipes, medical tape, etc.
• iPac T-Shirt – A good-looking cotton shirt that lets you proclaim your second amendment rights.
*NEW!* • KN95 Face Masks – Face masks have become mandatory in every major retailer. If you don’t want to buy one, get a free one.
• NASA Survival Blanket – Extremely lightweight yet provides lots of warmth and protection from wind and rain. Can fold up and fit in your pocket.
• Playing Cards – These aren’t your ordinary playing cards; they also have survival tips printed on them. This is a fun way to review and teach important survival info.
*NEW!* • Survival Go Backpack – This is the last tactical military bag you’ll ever need.
• FireKable Paracord Bracelet – A stylish paracord bracelet with a built-in Ferro rod and striker.
• Paracord Survival Kit – This kit comes with a knife, a fire starter, tinder, fishing line, fishing hooks, and more.
• 7 in 1 Survival Whistle – A multitool with a whistle, light, compass, thermometer, mirror, magnifying glass, and storage container.
• All-in-One Multitool – Folds up small enough to hide in your fist, but it unfolds into pliers and knives.
• Auto Safety Tool – An auto bailout tool with a whistle, glass breaker, and seat belt cutter.
• Rescue Card – A multitool that fits in your wallet. It has a knife, a saw blade, a screwdriver, a can opener, a bottle opener, and more.
• Stinger Spy Pen – A high-quality tactical pen that even writes underwater.
• StrikePen – This tactical pen is also a knife, bottle opener, a HEX wrench, a flat head driver, and an LED flashlight!
• Survival Business Card – A wallet-size multitool that includes a knife, screwdriver, wrench, bottle opener, ruler, and more.
• Tactical Pen – Looks and works like an ordinary pen, but has a glass-shattering tip that can be used as a weapon.
*NEW!* • TRS Jack Multitool – The world’s toughest “bullet proof” multitool.