✓ THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS*
Last Update: 5/24/2018
What Personal Data We Collect And Why We Collect It
When visiting homesteadsurvivalsite.com, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
When visitors leave comments on this site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you use our contact form, we will retain any data submitting including your name and email address. This is so we can respond to your inquiry.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
How Long We Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have left comments on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How We Store Your Information
Your information is stored at the list server that delivers homesteadsurvivalsite.com content and messaging. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage those lists in order to deliver e-mail to those who would like to receive homesteadsurvivalsite.com material.
All of the messaging or emails that are sent to you by homesteadsurvivalsite.com include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that we send you.
Where We Send Your Data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service such as Akismet.
Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We also use Google Analytics Advertiser Features to optimize our business. Advertiser features include:
• Remarketing with Google Analytics
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform integrations
• Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
By enabling these Google Analytics Display features, we are required to notify our visitors by disclosing the use of these features and that we and third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to gather data about your activities on our Site. The “Remarketing” feature allows us to reach people who previously visited our Site, and match the right audience with the right advertising message.
We abide by Facebook’s Data Use Restrictions.
• Any ad data collected, received or derived from our Facebook ad (“Facebook advertising data”) is only shared with someone acting on our behalf, such as our service provider. We are responsible for ensuring that our service providers protect any Facebook advertising data or any other information obtained from us, limit our use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
• We do not use Facebook advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by Facebook) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of our Facebook advertising campaigns.
• We do not use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for a Facebook ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or another unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device.
• We do not transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service.
Changes To This Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion. If we update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our site.
Our Contact Information
Our website address is https://homesteadsurvivalsite.com, and it is owned by Zornes Marketing LLC. If you have questions about this privacy statement or need to contact us, use the contact form, or send mail to:
Zornes Marketing LLC
2260 S. Ferdon Blvd #46
Crestview, FL 32536