There’s a saying: “Not all preppers are homesteaders, but all homesteaders are preppers.”
If you’re a prepper, then your goal is to be prepared for any disaster that might strike in your area. But if you’re a homesteader, your goal is to simply be as self-sufficient as possible. And as a result, you’ll end up being prepared for almost any disaster.
This why long-time preppers often turn into homesteaders. It’s the next logical step in your preparedness journey.
If you’d like to learn more about homesteading, sign up for our newsletter below and we’ll send you a free book on how to start homesteading.
Also, be sure to check out this list of popular articles from Homestead Survival Site:
- 20 Pioneer Skills That Will Make You Self-Sufficient
- 27 Survival Foods That Last For Decades
- 28 Powerless Appliances For Your Homestead Kitchen
- 30 Ancient Remedies That Were Once Common Knowledge
- 35 Cheap Supplies You Should Get While You Still Can
- 50 Homestead Tools For Off-Grid Living
- 60 Things You Should Stop Buying And Start Making
- 2000+ Survival Uses For Everyday Items