Too many people find themselves intimidated by DIY projects. They go their whole lives buying what they need and never making anything, so they tend to think DIY projects are difficult and time-consuming.
Want to save this post for later? Click Here to Pin It On Pinterest!
Although that’s certainly true in some cases, this video is a great example of how many DIY projects are so easy anyone can do it. Especially when it comes to cinder blocks. They have so many uses!
In this project, you’ll be using them to make a bench. Here’s what you need:
- Fourteen cinder blocks
- Six 4×4 posts
- Construction adhesive
- Some cushions & pillows
The steps are as follows:
- Put two cinder blocks next to each other longways with the holes on the top and bottom.
- Add a second layer and use construction adhesive to make them stick.
- Be sure to use more construction adhesive for the next two steps and give it time to set.
- Add a third layer with the block facing the opposite direction so the holes are on the sides.
- Add a fourth layer of just one upright block on each side with the holes on the sides.
- Slide the 4x4s through the holes in the blocks.
- Add some cushions and pillows.
I can’t imagine anyone having trouble with this project. Watch the video by Cottage Life DIY below to see it done.