Today we’re going to talk about a very healthy snack that you can easily make at home. These can be eaten anywhere while on the go, which makes them very convenient for a quick breakfast in the morning.
Want to save this post for later? Click Here to Pin It On Pinterest!
For your ingredients, assemble each of the following:
- 3 cups of quick oats
- 1/2 cup of nut butter
- 1/2 cup of ground flaxseed
- 1 cup of date paste
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- Splash of vanilla extract (if desired)
- Liquid sweetener (honey or maple syrup would do the trick just fine depending on your preference)
- Mix-ins (literally anything you want to add, such as chia seeds, dried fruit, chocolate, etc.)
With the above items collected, you will then need to follow these steps:
Want to start a homestead but not sure how?
Sign Up & get a FREE book, "How To Homestead No Matter Where You Live."
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir everything together until it combines.
- Add more oats if the mixture seems too wet (you want the mixture to resemble cookie dough).
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Remove the bowl from the refrigerator.
- Divide the dough up into balls of your desired size.
For more details and to see how it’s done, check out the video below.